So, this one was easy. I remember that I did absolutely nothing that night except for homework.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
We took hundreds of pics that day. It was the summer of 2006. It was also when I had less worries, a boyfriend (who I thought cared), free summers, and a cousin who still thought about me.Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
There really isn't anyone I'd want to trade places with for a day. I mean, seriously. I'm happy with my life. Even with the ups and downs it has.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
I don't have a picture of them, but my family is. Especially my mom and my younger sisters. Then, of course, there are the "adopted family" members like Rachael, Brandy, Keanu, Chad, Kiley (yep. She's a family member too).
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.


First, I love you :), Second, I agree with you, I don't want to trade places with anyone, I love my life!!! Third, indeed, family is the most treasured item but I think I'd have to say David is my most treasured person in this world :) as for pictures that make me laugh, I like the one you posted :D For me, pics that make me laugh=all of lolcats XD and that is an amazing picture of your mom lol :)
ReplyDelete