I'm bored. And people are either busy or sleeping. So I'm going to do this. THEN I may write more to my story. xD
Would you hook up with the last boy you texted? Yes.
When was the last time you were told you were cute? It's been a while....
What does your last received text message say? "(Visit YarkAuto.com) Snow moving in by midnight. 1-2" by morning in Toledo. -2-3" in our extreme sourthernmost counties."
When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life? It's been a few years.
When’s the next time you will see the person who absolutely takes your breath away? I probably won't.
What are you most looking forward to tomorrow? Nothing, really...
What is your relationship status? Single.
Do you think you will be in a relationship two months from now? Nope.
What is your background on your phone? A waterfall in a rainforest.
What’s your relationship with the person you last texted? In a relationship.
Have you ever had someone pick you up off the ground and carry you? Not voluntarily. xD
Has the last person you kissed ever told you they love you? Yes.
Do you still pinky promise? Rarely.
When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you? The Hobbit movie...Cameron and Charles both gave me hugs. :)
What are you listening to right now? Braveheart movie (watching it on Netflix)
Your best friend has sex with your ex, so what happens? I just giggled at this question. I don't think any of them would have that big of a lapse in judgement.
Have you taken off someones clothes lately? Does clinical count? If not, no.
Your friend kisses the boy/girl you like? I don't believe they would.
Honestly who was the last person to tell you they love you? Rachael.
Is it possible to be single and happy? For some people. I try to convince myself that I am. Failing miserably, btw.
Do you find piercings attractive? In the right places.
Have you ever kissed underneath the stars? Nope.
Do you miss your past? Some parts of it.
Last person you kissed? Ah hell...IDR.
What did you do today? got lied to....got charged a bogus late fee...had that fee removed....emailed...been alone.
Ever been in love? Not for a long time.
What will you do in two hours? Probably same thing I'm doing now.
Whats on your bed right now? Pillows, blanket, sheets, sewing kit, remote controls to TV/DVD/PS3.
Where did you sleep last night? In my bed.
Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone? Nope.
Are you happy with the way things are? with some parts of it, I suppose.
Do you always answer your texts? Nope.
Are you happier now? Or were you happier 4 months ago? Happier 4 months ago.
In the past week, have you cried? yes.
Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009? Definitely not.
It’s 4 in the morning, your phone rings, who is it? Damn Bailey. Or something has happened in family.
Do you like your phone? Yes.
If you woke up naked next to the last person you texedt what would you say? xD. I would hope it would never happen. XD
What are the main websites you go on? Facebook, blogger, IMVU, hex, yahoo mail.
Would you be able to name everyone you have kissed in ‘10? I barely kissed anyone. So yes.
Is there a member of the opposite sex on your mind? Yes.
Do you still talk to the last person you kissed? Nope.
And that was mildly depressing...
No comments:
Post a Comment