Starting from least annoying to most annoying:
10. Doing something that I've asked you not to do, like touch me or poke me...Teasing when I'm not in the mood for it will definitely get you put on my shit list quick.
9. Texting me and then not sending a text back until 3 a.m. And then sending me multiple texts until I answer or until you figure, "huh. Maybe she's asleep."
8. Asking how to do vitals in clinical when you're a JUNIOR in college and that was your first ever check off Freshman year.
7. Christmas music in November.
6. Foot-in-mouth disease. I mean, seriously. Think before you speak. Telling me that I'm fat, but I make it look good is not a compliment.
5. Failing to use turn signals to cut over into the lane or to make a turn. They work. That's what they're there for. TO SIGNAL.
4. Repetition. Asking the same thing over and over again: "Will you do this for me?" (two minutes later) "Will you do this for me?" Seriously? My response was already given.
3. Grammar. Bad Grammar. Putting commas in the wrong spot and using your instead of you're or there instead of their....gahh!
2. Calling me/Texting me on my cell phone when you want me instead of going to my door and knocking. WHILE you're in the same house. (Applies mostly to family members)
1. Expecting respect when you can't give it.
No comments:
Post a Comment