Monday, July 8, 2013

Hmm....Updates...I suppose...o.o

Life has taken an interesting turn.

Work dropped me from 16h/week to 12.5. Sucks, but still manageable. Because of it, I only work 2 days/week, and I get to choose the days and hours.

I am getting all of my senior year books, including 6 NCLEX books, for $100. The girl is willing to just give me the books and let me pay at a later date. I'm stoked.

Speaking of NCLEX, my coworker, Miriam, said as a graduation gift for me, she's going to pay for my NCLEX! I'm so thankful to her for it. That means it's one less thing that I have to worry about.

I'm still with my boyfriend. He's awesome. Today was the first day that his family was gone and we had some much needed *cough* fun. It's been a little over 2 months since we've made it official and ten days from being 7 months since we've known each other.

I can't believe it's already July already. I really need to get to the skills lab to update my skills, like, yesterday. I'm thinking maybe in the next two weeks I will. I'm going to see if they have some math skills I can practice as well, and see if they can get me trained on the new med-administration system, EPIC, so I'll be two steps ahead for the fall.

Anxiety sucks. Everytime I think about school and my senior year, I start to panic. I don't know why, but it's like my heart starts racing and it gets hard to breathe and I suddenly need air and everything else. >.>

We have babies now!! Three weeks old....(see pic below)
Kitties!!! Callie is mine. xD 
They're adorable. Callie is our only female and she has attitude (and fangs. Don't forget the fangs). 

Um...other than that, things have been pretty much the same. Except for A LOT of rain. 

Other than that I've been doing a lot of reading, gaming, and being home. Every Sunday I go to church and then mostly I'm at home. Like now. I'm home. It's hot. I wish I was somewhere else, but I'm not. 

So, until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment