2: Ever been in love? Yes, and am now.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes.
4: How tall are you? 5'2"
5: How much do you weigh? I'm not gonna say.
6: Any tattoos? Nope, not yet.
7: Any piercings? 4 two each ear.
8: OTP? huh?.
9: Favorite Show? Game of Thrones, The Originals, Doctor Who, The Vampire Diaries, Switched at Birth, Sleepy Hollow, and several others.
10: Favorite bands? I like all kinds of music...
11: Something you miss? Old friends, some family members.
12: Favorite song? I don't really have just one favorite.
13: How old are you? 23
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus
15: Quality you look for in a partner? The willingness to work on a relationship and understand that no relationship is perfect.
16: Favorite Quote? One of my favorites recently:
"The Paradoxical Commandments
People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.
People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.”
― Kent M. Keith
17: Favorite actor? Robin Williams18: Favorite color? TARDIS blue
19: Loud music or soft? ...both...
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I like being alone.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10-30 minutes depending.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 10 mins if I'm feeling really lazy.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes.
24: Turn on? Knowledge among other things
25: Turn off? Being overly cocky
26: The reason I joined Blogger? Rachael made me do it. xD
27: Fears? Being alone for extended periods of time, being unloved/unwanted, being told I'm not good enough.
28: Last thing that made you cry? A nightmare two nights ago.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Ten minutes ago.
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? Updates on Me? xD
31: Last book you read? Silver Linings Playbook (*gag*)
32: The book you’re currently reading? XD Textbooks. And trying to read GOT again.
33: Last show you watched? AHS-asylum
34: Last person you talked to? Charles
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's my love.
36: Favorite food? I love anything home cooked, especially Chicken with some sort of starch--rice/pasta. xD
37: Place you want to visit? Europe, Australia, and each of the 50 states.
38: Last place you were? The laundry room at my apartment complex...snowed in.
39: Do you have a crush? Sure.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Yesterday
41: Last time you were insulted? Not recently.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate, definitely.
43: What instruments do you play? Cello.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? The ring Charles got me last year.
45: Last sport you played? Um...sport? xD
46: Last song you sang? I don't remember the name. From church.
47: Favorite chat up line? a what? xD
48: Have you ever used it?... nope
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Charles yesterday, I think. Unless you count me talking to a classmate during laundry time...
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who reads this and hasn't done it already.
Did I make you join Blogger? Heh, I forgot about that. I am awesome. xD
ReplyDelete