I've passed my boards as of August 13. I'm officially a R.N., BSN. These past four months have been hard. I've applied for over 100 jobs and been rejected by most.
Except for this last one. It's on a busy unit at the hospital. It has a high turnover rate (people use it as a stepping stone for other positions in the hospital) and it pays well. I had the interview Friday morning and by the afternoon, the job was mine.
I start in a week! I'm nervous, but so excited as well! This is what I want to do!
So yeah.
Except for this last one. It's on a busy unit at the hospital. It has a high turnover rate (people use it as a stepping stone for other positions in the hospital) and it pays well. I had the interview Friday morning and by the afternoon, the job was mine.
I start in a week! I'm nervous, but so excited as well! This is what I want to do!
So yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment