So, Friday I worked six hours, and I was sick. Fine.
I worked so fast, they couldn't keep me busy. xD I ended up having about an hour where they had me doing absolutely nothing and I got on my computer. I don't think I blogged.
Oh well.
Then today, I come in to work four hours, and within 2, I have nothing to do. So I find something to do. By four (i get off at 4:30), I have nothing to do again. So, I check my e-mail and then get on here to blog. Of course, no one is following me 'cept Rachael, so I dunno.
Dun think it's worth it.
So, Fifteen minutes now, with nothing to do. No one is online to talk to me. I'm tired. I have math class in about 45 minutes....
Just wanna....
go home, sleep...
Maybe go out somewhere after classes sometime?
hint.
Anyways, I'm gonna go now, and then possibly blog again later.
~Jess
but i like following you. :) luvs you
ReplyDelete