Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Homework, and security.

So, I have a lot of homework to do. Most of it due tomorrow. Sucks. Chemistry, I have a writing assignment, notes, some more homework, and studying. Math, I have a whole chapter and a half to complete for it. Due monday. Then I have an annotated bibliography due on Tuesday, but i have 10 sources i need to choose which chapters I"m going to use for my research paper (which is next) and it's pretty confusing. My topic is Inner beauty vs. Outer beauty in Women.

'kay. Security.

So, I was looking at the security guards at my school today. XD. There's like five I normally see. Four out of the five are severely overweight and heavy. Most of them are older and look like they won't last two seconds.

I wanna know how I'm supposed to feel safe with them guarding us. Especially when they sit in a twistie chair all day and look over screens on the monitors, or chat with each other.

Dunno about that one. : \.

Other than that, there's this REALLY cute security guard. He's really really really cute! But he has a girlfriend. (Yes, I asked.)

Oh well.

Time to go boy looking.

^.^

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment