Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Days challenge Days 2 and 3!

Day 02: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.













So basically, these people are my closest friends for the longest. I met Chad the year before I met the rest of the girls (right). I stole the prom pic from Rachael (red), and am married to Keanu (far right). Brandy is just the most loveable person in the whole entire universe!

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
















So, first is House M.D. I've liked the show from season one, though I've not seen the past 2-3 seasons because of school. Second and Third are The Vampire Diaries and True Blood. Both are vampire-themed, but have different plots. Both are based on books about southern vampires as well. Soo, yeah.

I should be caught up now.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too!!!♥♥♥ House is amazing :P I think he's attempting to give the "bird" though in that pick lol

    ReplyDelete