Thursday, May 23, 2013

OMG. A month? Really? Jeez.

Okay, so apparently it's been a month since my last posting. I thought I posted something like, two weeks ago, but apparently not. So, here's an update.

I passed all of my classes. Straight B's. Go me!

Work upped my hours to 16/wk. But with my coworker being sick, I'm getting an added 9h.

I officially have a boyfriend now. Been that way since April 25th.

I've started attending church. My boyfriend attends with me. It's nice to have found a place that accepts you with your beliefs without trying to force other beliefs down your throat.

I've made an enemy (or two). xD My boyfriend's roommate and her boyfriend absolutely hate me. Apparently I'm a boyfriend stealer (Yet he's still with her) and because I defended myself, she hates me. Oh well, grow the fuck up or leave me the hell alone, your choice.

Apart from having a few disappointments in my life (which I'm not going to go into here), I've been doing pretty well.

On the 19th of this month, my boyfriend, myself, and another couple went mini-golfing and go-carting at a local course. It was awesome! Never having done either thing before, I had a blast. Hoping to do it again soon.

The Australia exhibit is coming to the zoo soon, and I want to go, but it'll have to be on a Monday morning that I go. Free admission for county residents. Hoping to get a few people to go with so we can chip in for parking together (it's like, $7 I think).

Other than that, life has been pretty normal.

Except now I have a boyfriend. And I want to spend as much time with him as I can. And I want to learn about him. What makes him tick? What he likes, what he doesn't, what inspires him....

Time will tell, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a month either, I swear it's like I post something and think only a week or two has passed. When I go back and look it's like "Well, crap.... it's been 5 weeks. I should probably fix that." Obviously the same general thing with you. xD

    ReplyDelete