Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Random Questions...



  1. I thought he was the one. His name was Thomas and he lived 2.5 hours away from me in a small town south of where I live. I met him through a mutual person and I was 13. I initiated the relationship, ended it a few times, got back together with him, and then when I turned 18 and graduated H.S., he decided to tell me I was cheating on him with my (gay) best friend and that it was over-THROUGH INSTANT MESSENGER (because he *cough*couldn't be a man *cough* and call or do it personally). I've not heard from him since 2008.
  2. I've not been drunk to have a drunken story...o.o
  3. Well, if I told you that, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore...
  4. He's awesome. xD
  5. Currently? Doctor Who.
  6. "Highs in the 80s this afternoon. Be prepared for a chance of strong storms tomorrow. Highs in the 80s." (Yay weather updates)
  7. "You shut your whore mouth!" -Alaina to no one in particular behind her, shocking the hell out of Cameron and Charles, who both instantly looked like scolded puppies. (OWE fest' 13)
  8. Uh...Lindsay Stirling this past May. Before that there was Jerrod Niemann (and a few other country singers)...and...that's about it for the last decade or so. xD
  9. Hmm...ask me closer to December. xD
  10. Light blue Jeans and a college t-shirt. appropriate undergarments, and tennis shoes.
  11. "The Way I Am" Ingrid Michaelson.
  12. The Hobbit Show (December '12)
  13. I'm assuming you mean 2012--WBC for sure. (Wisconsin Badger Camp. Was a counselor).
  14. it depends on how you define crazy...?
  15. Silver necklace with a cross pendant.
  16. Uh...previous posts describe that I think. xD
  17. Having to apologize to Jezebel for "stepping on toes," and then having to get all "giggly girly" to get her to shut the hell up about her complaints.
  18. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
  19. Well...this one time...at Rachael's house... xD I can't pick just one.
  20. Seeing as how he's 2/3 years younger than me? I can't complain. Age is really a number. If both parties can be on the same "maturity level" than each other, then why should we stop them? Now, minor vs. adult is a totally different story.
  21. "And I love you more than I could ever promise. And you take me the way I am."
  22. Yes.
  23. It shouldn't happen. XD
  24. Not with me. xD
  25. Skip
  26. Skip
  27. Skip
  28. TARDIS Journal-for my birthday. xD
  29. I've had a few. XD If you want to know, ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment