1. What do you plan on doing with your life a decade from now?
I'd like to be with a significant other (partner) in a relationship that's going strong and steady, still working as a nurse (possibly nurse educator) and maybe even thinking about kids.
2. Do you support abortion? Yes or No? Give your reasons.
Abortion is a difficult topic to even discuss. I believe in abortion only when it is medically necessary. For example, if a pregnant woman is in danger of losing her life and the life-saving measures cause the baby to die as a side effect of the life-saving measures, then yes. Optional abortion? Not so much. It's a grey area, which I still am not clear on.
3. Do you support euthanasia? Yes or No? Give your reasons.
I believe in euthanasia for people who have a terminal diagnosis in which chronic pain and suffering are going to be the last things they feel. I believe that physicians and psychiatrists need to be consulted for an in-depth analysis as to whether or not it's the right situation--some states are even making physician assisted suicides legal.
4. Would you rather go back in time or remain where you are in terms of the time of your life?
I would like to stay where I am in terms of the time of my life. I'm in an okay spot. Life isn't easy, and even with all of the speed bumps I've encountered (and many walls that I've had to climb), I'm actually content where I'm at.
5. Do you like the school you’re going to? Yes or No? Give your reasons.
Don't get me wrong, I love Mercy. However, I also work at Mercy. Being both a student and an employee gives me advantages that other students do not have. I see the inner workings of the way things are run at Mercy (not just in the college, but in the hospital systems) and I have to say that it is nowhere near efficient, feasible, or even run in a way that makes sense. Everyone has to go through someone else, who then has to go through someone else, that has to get to the main stakeholders (Catholic health partners) which then has to go through like ten more people, just to get something changed. It's ridiculous.
6. Who was your favourite Disney princess as a child?
Belle. :)
7. How do you manage your finances? What do you normally spend it on? And what would you do with your savings for the future?
Most of my finances don't need to be managed, lol. I work minimum wage, and they're already spoken for. However, when I do have some extra money, I like to buy things that I need, such as clothing, food for the next two weeks (lunches), school supplies, gas money, etc. If I had savings for the future, I would put them into a separate account that I would kind of forget about to allow it to grow and accumulate. Then, that would go towards possible travel expenses, a new car or my own home. Something that needs saving for.
8. Do you still live with your folks?
I live with my mother and two sisters, yes. Will I be in a year and a half? Nope.
9. What do you crave for for desserts?
Chocolate. Like...Chocolate gooey brownies with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting with a glass of milk. xD
10. Who are your style icons?
Who are my what? XD I don't have style icons. I wear for comfort and durability.
11. Would you rather die by fire or by ice?
Ice.
12. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes.
13. What do you fear most about death?
I don't fear death. I fear what I haven't accomplished. :)
14. Favourite countries and cities in the world.
No order here:
- Chicago, IL (USA)
- LaCrosse, WI (USA)
- Scotland
- Ireland
- London
- Italy
- Australia
- and many more that I want to travel to one day.
Depends on the company.
16. Do you own any pets?
Yes.
17. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?
The Godfather-From what I saw, yes. xD
18. Where do you normally shop for clothes?
Thrift Stores.
19. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Kroger Rep about my Plus Card.
20. Favourite TV shows?
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
House M.D.
Switched at Birth
Vampire Diaries
Cake Boss
And probably a few others that I DVR or otherwise watch...
No comments:
Post a Comment