Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Survey About Me


Last Person That…?
Made you laugh?
Steven
Saw you cry?
No one.
You went to the movies with?
Rachael
You went out to dinner with?
My mom and sisters.
You talked on the phone to?
Well…texted: Rachael. Actual phone call? My mother.
Would You Rather…?
Pierce your nose or tongue?
Tongue.
Be serious or be funny?
Funny
Do You Prefer ..?
Flowers or candy?
flowers
Gray or black?
black
Color or Black and white photos?
Depends on the environment.
Sunrise or sunset?
Sunrise
M&Ms or Skittles?
M&Ms
Answer Truthfully…. ?
Do you like anyone?
Yes
Do they know it?
Hopefully.
About me …?
What time is it?
3:15 A.m.
Real Name?
Jessica
What do you want?
A loving relationship.
How many kids do you want?
Currently undecided. More than one. Less than four. xD
What would you want to name a boy?
Elijah Michael
You want to get married?
Yes
What kind of music do you like?
Anything except rap. I tolerate screamo most times.
Nervous Habits?
I bite my fingernails and tend to get quiet when anxious.
Are you double jointed?
No
Can you roll your tongue?
Yes
Can you raise one eyebrow?
No
Can you cross your eyes?
Yes
Do you make your bed daily?
NO. My bed is a work of art. Making it would take away the artistic creativeness that I have put into it.
Which shoe goes on first?
Whichever one I pick up first.
Ever thrown something at someone?
Yes.
On average, how much money do you carry with you?
….Not much. Maybe $1.25 on broke days, and $5 when I have it.
What jewelry do you wear?
Cross necklace, cartilage piercings. Usually my horseshoes, but right now I’m wearing studs.
The last month…?
Had a b/f or g/f?
No
Bought something?
Yes
Sang?
Yes
Been kissed?
No
Felt stupid?
Yes
Missed someone?
Yes
Last….?
Last Car ride?
Yesterday
Last Movie Seen?
Les Miserables. Great movie.
Last time you Cried?
Yesterday.
Last Fight?
Today
Person I saw?
My younger sister.
Person I hugged?
Rachael.
Person I text messaged?
Chad
Person I yelled at?
Jamie/Jennifer. One of them.
E V E R ?
been arrested?
nope
skinny dipped?
Yes
been on TV?
Yes
I ’ M W E A R I N G
1. Yoga Pants
2. T-shirt
3. Socks
Are you comfortable with the way you look?
Pretty much never.
Describe your hair:
Dark brown, shoulder length, layered, with bangs.
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors most times. Indoors when it’s cold and wet, or cold and bitter.
Do you like thunderstorms? 
Yes.
Are you a vegetarian?
No
Anything you absolutely could eat forever?
Chicken and Rice
What is your favorite dessert?
Red velvet cake. With cream cheese frosting.

Have you ever been in love?
Yes.
Are you in a relationship now?
No.
Where is your cell phone?
To my left.
Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Don’t have one.
Where did you grow up?
Born and raised a northern Ohioan.
Your life?
A giant roller coaster with more turns and twists than a freaking soap opera!
Your mood?
Complacent.
Your summer?
Pretty good.
Your favorite color(s)?
Anything dark. Blue, purple, black, green…
Last text?
From Chad.
SEVEN have you’s:
7. Have you ever dated someone twice?
Yes
6. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes
5. Have you ever kissed someone & regretted it?
Yes
4. Have you ever fallen in love?
Yes
3. Have you ever lost someone?
Yes
2. Have you ever been depressed?
Yes..
1. Have you ever had a heartbreak?
Yes
Who are five people can tell anything to?
Rachael….that’s about it, sadly. Maybe Steven or Chad, if they’ll listen.
List FOUR things that you can’t live without right now:
Oxygen—for obvious reasons, Food….again obvious…warmth….hope.
List THREE favorite foods:
Chicken, Tacos, Pizza.
List FOUR things you’re really looking forward to:
Graduating Nursing School (3 more semesters!), Making New Friends, Rekindling old friendships, Maybe developing a relationship.
THIS PAST YEAR…
Fallen out of love?
In love with someone that didn’t love me back? Yes.
Laughed until you cried?
Yes
Met someone who changed your life?
Yes!
Found out who your true friends were?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment